Websites running on any subdomain of stickyworld.com have been has been built by the team at Stickyworld Ltd on behalf of the organisation specified in the home and about page.
Stickyworld is a participation platform. We are keen to enable everyone to take part, regardless of their ability or technical expertise.
We have make every endeavour to make sure that Stickyworld’s software platform meets or, wherever possible exceeds WCAG 2.0 standards, the current global web accessibility standard.
We also provide guidance to each of our customers to ensure the build site content in a way that meets these standards.
In addition to the basic steps we have taken to make this site accessibile, people may choose to get the most accessible experience of using this site by customising their computer to suit their individual needs. For example: to get the site read to them, to change its colour scheme, or increase the size of its fonts.
Whilst we have spent time making sure our software is accessible, the site may not be perfect, but we do want to fix anything that is reported to us. If you find anything on the site that is difficult to use please let us know by emailing:
To help us get to the bottom of any problem, it would help us if you provide the following information. At a minimum, please try to include the following information in your email to us:
- The URL for the page you are having problems accessing.
- Details about what you were trying to do, and why it was difficult or impossible to do it.
- Details about your computer and software.If you don’t know, maybe a friend, relative, or colleague can help you. If not, you can skip this part.
Please also include:
- the operating system you are using, and the version; for example, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, or Linux Ubuntu 9.10
- the browser software you use to view the Web, and the version; for example, Internet Explorer 8 (IE 8), Firefox 3.5, Chrome 3.1, Opera 10, Safari 4.0.4, etc.
- If it is related to the problem you are experiencing, also include:
- any settings you have customized; for example, I set the Font Size to Largest in my browser
- any assistive technology that you use; for example, screen reader, screen magnification software, voice recognition software for input
Your constructive feedback regarding the accessibility or usability of this website is very welcome and will be carefully considered to help us improve it for everyone.